Thursday, August 26, 2010
Brett's Birthday
It's been a busy month, though you wouldn't know it since our computer has been down and out for the last few weeks. Thankfully we are up and running now, and I can slowly get back to a bit of blogging! On August 9th we celebrated Brett! He was born many years ago on that date...38 to be exact. We had his choice of dinners: breakfast, of course! And then went out to a local ice cream parlor so he could get some treats from the candy section. Yep, my husband chose candy over ice cream. A travisty, I know. But we had a great time and as you can see, Corinne adores her daddy! Love that relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad that Brett's birthday was a success. The pictures of Brett and Corinne are priceless and clear evidence of their wonderful relationship. No doubt Sophie and Ellen will be just as crazy about their terrific Daddy.
PS Grateful you are able to post pictures and commentary again. I really missed the updates!
100% sweet.
Corinne looks like Brett in those pictures : )
Post a Comment