Aunt M holding Ellen; Corinne playing with M's "Wheels on the Bus" iPhone app after her bath
Aunt M playing with Soph
Marce and I had a very laid back weekend with E & S. And she stayed long enough to welcome Corinne and Brett home, too! I was thankful (beyond words) for the help with feedings and, of course, loved having her here to hang out with, too. We worked out together, did a little shopping, had dinner on the square, visited great grandma and hung out with dad--all with twins in tow. (Okay, not the working out part) We even rented a good movie. Plus I checked off everything on my loooong 'To Do' list, like scrubbing the kitchen floor, and snuck in a few short naps. It was a slow pace of life, hopefully not too slow for M's taste?! Thanks, Aunt Marce, for bailing me out. It was great to be with you! (Oh, and Little C and Brett had an awesome trip to Tennessee, as well!)
Aunt M playing with Soph
Marce and I had a very laid back weekend with E & S. And she stayed long enough to welcome Corinne and Brett home, too! I was thankful (beyond words) for the help with feedings and, of course, loved having her here to hang out with, too. We worked out together, did a little shopping, had dinner on the square, visited great grandma and hung out with dad--all with twins in tow. (Okay, not the working out part) We even rented a good movie. Plus I checked off everything on my loooong 'To Do' list, like scrubbing the kitchen floor, and snuck in a few short naps. It was a slow pace of life, hopefully not too slow for M's taste?! Thanks, Aunt Marce, for bailing me out. It was great to be with you! (Oh, and Little C and Brett had an awesome trip to Tennessee, as well!)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. Sorry to have missed seeing Marce this past visit. But hopefully the next time around! Julie
Thanks, Bets! It was such a wonderful weekend from beginning to end and I'm so glad I was able to help out and spend quality time with all of you. There are so many highlights ... shopping, feeding babies, going for a walk, shredding with Jilz, watching the girls talk and smile at each other, Little C and Brett coming home, chilling out with Dad, Mom's peach pie, Young @ Heart, feeding the girls again, checking off your to-dos ... Oh, the list goes on!!
I can't wait for my next visit in October.
Love,
Marce
Hi Betsy! Marcey gave me the link to check on how you and the twins are doing! Everyone looks great and I can't believe you even have time to blog! Good for you. Alex and Sam just turned on and they only need two bottles a day now and can feed themselves! Hang in there...it will be here before you know it.
Give me a call if you need anything or if you ever get in another situation when you are all alone with the twins. Happy to pop over and help! (513-314-3615).
Post a Comment