
I think a Doctor's Kit will be on the Christmas/Birthday List for Corinne this year...as you may or may not be able to tell she is giving my dad a check-up...using a camera cord. At least we can say she is creative! A camera cord works as a stethoscope, right?! Oh, and as a temporal thermometer, too (first picture)!
4 comments:
Very cute. Glad to see Pop Pop & Corinne hanging out.
It also reminds me of a Doctor's kit I got when I was about Corinne's age. There were (candy) pills in the kit. And there are some pictures somewhere of me giving baby Marcey a check up.
Dr. Corinne is very creative and imaginative. I'm glad to see she is taking good care of Pop Pop. I hope that he got a clean bill of health ... and maybe no shots on this doctor's visit??
I know the photo you're thinking of, Laura. Maybe I'll have a chance to locate it when I am home for Tgiving.
So cute - I guess that is a good sign that Corinne has a good relationship w/her pediatrician?! :)
Dr. Corinne and Dr. Natalie could open a practice together. Natalie is enjoying playing doctor lately too!
Post a Comment