Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Ellen and Sophie on Halloween
Halloween is so much fun when you have kids...but dressing up two babies just for the sake of a quick appearance is not really worth it to me at this point! So Ellen and Sophie wore their cute winter coats that have bear ears and faces on the hood as an alternative to full blown Halloween gear. They also happened to each have animal prints on their pants that day--Ellen's were zebra striped and Sophie's had leopard spots. I guess that makes them some weird animal combo when you put it all together with their coats (?) All that really matters is that they were warm, I guess.
Ellen and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great idea, Bets. Sophie and Ellen look sufficiently festive -- and totally adorable -- for Halloween. It looks like they were enjoying themselves and seeing all the activity. What sweethearts!
The twins were pefect and several of the trick or treaters commented on the cute babies.
Post a Comment