Friday, November 19, 2010

Sunday Afternoons





Have I mentioned that Brett and Corinne always have fun together, no matter what they're doing?!? Sunday afternoons we tend to have the Bengals game on in the background while the kids take naps and Corinne always catches it about half way through when she wakes up. She stays interested for a little while, asking where Carson Palmer is, and asking, "What happened?" when we get exasperated at the same old Bengals. But I captured a few sweet moments of fun while Brett and C watched the game (kind of) last Sunday. They created a fun little lift for C. All while she's wearing her princess shoes, of course.

3 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

Daddy + Corinne! Those two make such a great pair. I write this on a Saturday morning as they are probably heading out for their weekly club time at Busken's!

Back in May, Corinne and I went to the playground to hang out for awhile and she bumped her head on a railing while doing her usual running around like crazy. She was fine, but startled and so a little upset. The first thing she said was that she would tell Daddy she hurt herself. It was so sweet. Corinne knows that Daddy will help make it feel better and keep her safe.

Mimi said...

What a fun way to spend Sunday afternoons! I can see why Brett and Corinne are good buddies.

I love that Corinne asks a lot of questions - smart girl. And, a new Bengal fan in the making like her Mom.

Aunt Laura said...

Those are the moments!