
Corinne, Aunt Marcey and I made some chocolate dipped pretzels for a little Christmas treat. It was so easy, kid friendly, and fun! (Just dip pretzel rods in melted chocolate then roll in sprinkles, candies, or whatever you choose!) Corinne's favorite part was licking the spatula at the end. Of course.
5 comments:
Sounds fun & delicious. Great pictures. Look at you, Betsy! A gorgeous & accomplished mom with kids in the kitchen baking holiday treats.
Betsy is very creative in coming up with fun things for Corinne to do. And Corinne loved it. The first things she said was, "Can I lick the batter?" (We then taught her the word 'spatula') Then she looked up at Sophie, who was watching the whole thing, and said, "Sophie, you can do this when you get big." Too funny!
Such a fun holiday event! Gwyn has just discovered "licking" the spatula and LOVES the concept! I can't blame her ... I still love to do it, too!
And, um, Betsy, you look tan. How did that happen? ; )
And, um, Betsy, you look tan. How did that happen? ; )
Post a Comment