It's been a long week for us! Not complaining though, our floor is part way in. We still can't do too much in the kitchen as the stove and fridge are a bit displaced....and we have to hop around what's already in place on the floor. But to amend my last post: Ellen and Soph both took 2 hour morning naps the other day at my mom's and Corinne even took a nap on my mom's big bed. So I guess if they are tired enough they will sleep. Here is Corinne sacked out as I'm backing into the garage upon returning home (taken on my phone, hence the funny size)
2 comments:
Glad the floor is coming along! What was there before was "cutting edge" flooring in the 1970's, as is the slate flooring by your front door.
Corinne and the twins were adorable at my place and I delighted in having everyone two days in a row! Come back again anytime.
What a week you've all had! No wonder Corinne is zonked out. I can't wait to see all of you -- and the new floor! -- next week.
Post a Comment