These days a good chunk of our day is spent playing on or climbing up/down the stairs, so it is a good thing I finally figured out how to block them off near the bottom! (a bed rail works nicely) Ellen and Sophie love to sit on a step and swing their feet below. They also just like the monotony of climbing up and down. But it hasn't been without a scary moment or two...like the day I came back in the room to find that all three girls already made it halfway up the stairs and Corinne was literally hanging on to Ellen by her arm to keep her from tumbling to the bottom! Yikes. Corinne was quite proud that she "saved" Ellen that day.
4 comments:
aunt marce
said...
Too cute! Ellen and Sophie look quite pleased to be sitting on the steps reading with Mom and Corinne.
And good job to Corinne for saving Ellen! I remember a similar incident when I tried to hold on to a little Betsy to keep her from tumbling down the stairs. Sadly, I couldn't hold on. : ( But she survived.
4 comments:
Too cute! Ellen and Sophie look quite pleased to be sitting on the steps reading with Mom and Corinne.
And good job to Corinne for saving Ellen! I remember a similar incident when I tried to hold on to a little Betsy to keep her from tumbling down the stairs. Sadly, I couldn't hold on. : ( But she survived.
The girls are getting so big! I do like the picture of everyone on the step reading. Beautiful smiles everywhere.
Corinne,
Thanks for saving Ellen from falling down the stairs. That would have really hurt with no carpeting to cushion the fall.
Love,
Aunt Lala
Ahhh, big sis to the rescue! Love it!!
Post a Comment