




With Corinne in
pre-school, which she LOVES, we have officially entered a new phase of life...going to school performances, concerts, events, etc. And after our first taste of it, I must say we have become
those parents -- swelling with pride, totally biased that our daughter is the best on the entire stage, you get the idea. Corinne's school had their Christmas Program this past week and we got to see her perform a Christmas reindeer poem with her class, as well as sing carols with the rest of the school. She sang every word, did every motion, and even gave us a wave from the stage. Her teacher and I both commented to each other that we weren't sure how she would do in front of a huge audience of parents, grandparents and family members, since Corinne isn't one to be thrilled with being in the spotlight. Even though she sings and dances at home all the time, we knew this would be a different ball game. But she was fantastic -- she completely loved performing with her class and didn't miss a beat. It was fun to watch her...I think Ellen and Sophie were as excited as we were, too. They kept pointing her out to us. So here are the pictures I managed to get...just look for the white hair bow to find Corinne.
3 comments:
Betsy - that is awesome - I'm so glad that after a bit of a rocky start she is loving school. And yes, attending all those school performances is a highlight of being a parent, well if you ask me :) I have great memories of all of Ang's events over the years and so fun to now begin to watch you with your girls. Enjoy! Have a wonderful Christmas. ...geri
Wonderful! I'm sure the performance was fun to watch and would have loved to attend.
I think you & Brett are doing a good job as parents if you are totally biased & proud of your daughter.
How fun for everyone! And I just love seeing/hearing how Corinne is blossoming in every way. You and Brett have so much to be proud of with all your sweet girls.
P.S.: The bow is adorable! Good job, Mom!
Post a Comment