Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Cookies





I'm a bit backed up in my blogging. But last week we baked and decorated Christmas cookies with Corinne...and Ellen and Sophie for a few minutes. C really enjoyed it and did a good job with the decorating, too. We made a small variety of cookies, but these were the most festive by far! I think it's the start of a great tradition that Marcey, Mom and I have tried a few times over the last few years--the first time being the year I had Corinne and went into labor shortly after. Much less eventful this year...thank goodness. (that's Ellen sitting with Aunt Marce)

4 comments:

Mimi said...

The ccookies were not only pretty, they were tastey! Good job to the ladies both big and little!

geri said...

The year we moved to Florida and we were going to be on our own for the first time on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day we started the tradition of baking cookies on Christmas eve - so fun. And the tradition lives on, we did that this year again/still with Angella and Dan. Your cookies look wonderful - are they all gone???

Aunt Marce said...

This was lots of fun and yummy, too.

Aunt Laura said...

The cookies look delicious! Baking is the perfect holiday tradition. It reminds me of our holidays as kids, is something everyone can participate in no matter her age, and Mimi is the best baker I know.