Thursday, December 15, 2011

Stroller Rides


We have stooped to a new low, I think...the girls discovered that a fun game would be to use the baby doll strollers...for themselves. Hmm. Somehow I remember that when Corinne thought of that way back when she was Ellen & Sophie's age we cut it off immediately with a "No" and that was that. My, how life and our perspective has changed. When Ellen thought of sitting in the baby stroller, Corinne right away volunteered to push her -- and before we knew it the girls had a new past time. Brett and I looked at each other with one of those..."do we let them get away with this?" looks and without any actual words at all we both knew our answer this time was, well..."why not?" for more reasons than I could type here. So just a week later I think these "baby doll" strollers only have a few more rides left in them. True to form, that's Soph with her blanket and Ellen pushing. And, oh yeah, Corinne is in the Minnie Mouse ears.

3 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

Hilarious. The photos are awesome. And you two are outnumbered!

Mimi said...

This is great fun, especially when Sophie giggles as we skid around the corner! Way to go girls.

Aunt Laura said...

Where'd she get the Minnie Mouse ears?

I believe in "picking your battles". It's a strategy that works for me. And I would guess imperative in order to survive parenthood.