

What a great find! Corinne and I went on a hunt for some cones of our own since she had such a blast doing an obstacle course at her cousin's house the other day. And Target came through -- 4 cones for under 4 bucks. We got two sets. And let's just say, all three girls have already gotten our money's worth. We've done obstacle courses, running races and crab walks around them. Plus they're fun to stack and they make great party hats...if you're into imaginative play. We're definitely enjoying them indoors and I think we've only scratched the surface of the endless ways we might use them. And they'll be a lot of fun outside, too. I love when we find new ways to play. That's Ellen running at full speed.
4 comments:
Looks like a great find and hours of fun in the making!
I am thinking that Sophie is running the opposite direction in the first picture.
Fun and inexpensive - my kind of combo! Nice job Betsy!
When the weather warms up, get out bikes or trikes and set up three for "barrel races" like the rodeo girls do. We did that with bikes on training wheels on warm winter days.
The fun just never stops! Very creative. And your girls love to run, so I bet it's their new favorite pastime.
Post a Comment