Not too much is new with Ellen and Sophie...but I got out my camera while they were nicely playing, snacking, fist-bumping, high-fiving, and telling me they are one. Do you know who's who? Do I need to write it? (I never know anymore if I need to be telling you...but Ellen is in red, Soph in pink).
Friday, January 20, 2012
Ellen and Sophie
Not too much is new with Ellen and Sophie...but I got out my camera while they were nicely playing, snacking, fist-bumping, high-fiving, and telling me they are one. Do you know who's who? Do I need to write it? (I never know anymore if I need to be telling you...but Ellen is in red, Soph in pink).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sweet moments and just have to love Ellen in the sunglasses!
That fist bump, high five, pointing sequence is hilarious. Where'd they learn to do that?
I know who's who. They are so cute & so much bigger than the last time I saw them.
So much personality (and cuteness), those two!
OMG, we have not had power for a few days, so I'm just seeing this and what a great way to start my day! I agree with Laura... the fist bump, the high five and pointing sequence is priceless. I was laughing so hard Joe had to walk over to my desk to see what was so funny. Awesome!!! ...geri
I love the fist bump! Such personality. Yes, please keep the names coming! I can't believe I still have a hard time telling them apart!?!
Post a Comment