


This was our first trip to the zoo this spring as a family and the first trip back is always so exciting! Even though we know the zoo by heart and still generally do and see the same things. There's just something about a new season there. We had a terrific time and Sophie, especially, wanted to get right up close to all the animals with her big "HI!" Ellen relaxed in the wagon most of the trip. Corinne did not pull the wagon for long, contrary to the above photo. But we are big fans of using the wagon at the zoo...Ellen and Sophie are so
not stroller girls. The weather was terrific and the animals were pure entertainment that morning. We are so thankful that it's officially spring!
8 comments:
Very cute. Using the wagon rather than the stroller is brilliant! I see many more trips in the offing.
Thank goodness for beautiful spring weather and opportunities to be out and about!
I think Ellen has the right idea: chill in the wagon. And point the way to where you want to go!
Thank goodness for beautiful spring weather and opportunities to be out and about!
I think Ellen has the right idea: chill in the wagon. And point the way to where you want to go!
Thank goodness for beautiful spring weather and opportunities to be out and about!
I think Ellen has the right idea: chill in the wagon. And point the way to where you want to go!
Thank goodness for beautiful spring weather and opportunities to be out and about!
I think Ellen has the right idea: chill in the wagon. And point the way to where you want to go!
Looks like fun. I'm glad you guys got outside... And Sophie is liking those pig tails.
Woo Hoo for days out and nice weather. Enjoy it for me - we are in the 20's again this morning and there are snowflakes on my forecast. ...geri
Too fun! I am jealous of that nice, warm weather that allows Brett to wear shorts! No fair! Loving the pig tails, too. :)
Post a Comment