Wednesday, July 4, 2012

All is Right Again



After three long weeks Brett returned home from his trial out West. And I'm not exagerrating at all when I say that something intangible, undescribeable and completely wonderful happened within our home and in all of us the day Brett got home. All balance was restored, everything was instantly right again in our world, and we were all more relaxed, happy, and even giddy. It was an instant "pick me up"--only on a huge scale in all of us. We all slept better, played nicer, laughed harder. Breathed deeper. Things just seemed brighter and better. We anticipated his arrival all day and prepared our sign for the door to greet him first. (Yes, that is a pink posterboard with princess stickers) What a great beginning to July!

2 comments:

Aunt Marce said...

And that is just as it should be!

I love seeing the girls working hard on their special sign for Daddy. I bet that was a great sight for him when he arrived.

Aunt Laura said...

That sign looks like a great welcome home... And what a wonderfully written post.