Friday, August 10, 2012

Over.The.Hill.


Brett turned 40! It was a really busy week and his actual birthday was no exception--all of us going in different directions it seemed. But we squeezed in a family dinner complete with some of his favorite cupcakes...peanut butter & chocolate! And I think he felt our love. The girls and I sure do adore him!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

No way is Brett "over the hill", he just keeps getting better each year! He is the BEST!

Aunt Laura said...

Cupcakes & a sign made by B & C & E & S is sound like great birthday presents. Happy Birthday Brett! xo

Aunt Marce said...

A big sign and surrounded by three smiling girls -- looks like ingredients for a great bday!

I'm also glad to see that Brett had lots of helpers with his birthday cards and gifts. (I'm sure they helped with the cupcakes, too.)