Here is Sophie telling the geese to go away, in no uncertain terms. I think she even tries to put her sandwich behind her back halfway through. Mind you, the geese were still about 20 yards away. But too close for Sophie to enjoy her lunch, I guess.
5 comments:
Mimi
said...
That's our girl! Emphatic and clear, no doubt those geese are not welcome to join our picnic.
OMG too cute. I remember when we went to Florida for vacation when Ang was not quite two, and she spent her entire vacation yelling at the seagulls... GO AWAY BIRD!
Love all the stories, videos and pictures that you share. Thanks!
5 comments:
That's our girl! Emphatic and clear, no doubt those geese are not welcome to join our picnic.
Thanks, Sophie, for looking out for us.
I want Sophie on my team!
OMG too cute. I remember when we went to Florida for vacation when Ang was not quite two, and she spent her entire vacation yelling at the seagulls... GO AWAY BIRD!
Love all the stories, videos and pictures that you share. Thanks!
...geri
Way to go, Sophie, stick up for what you believe in. :) Thanks for the video - it made me laugh out loud!
Haha, too cute. I was going to share the same memory as Geri, but she beat me to it. :) Way to go Sophie!
Ang
Post a Comment