Saturday, August 24, 2013

Corinne Time



Kindergarten starts next week for Corinne. Yellow Bus and all. Hard to believe! I've taken her out for two dates in the past two weeks just to spend a little time with her by herself. Things have been a little nuts here at home with the stomach flu making its way through all three girls and then just the usual antics and schedules and busy-ness of life. Corinne and I have enjoyed our time out together and I've seen a noticeable change in C's countenance leading up to, during, and after our dates. We even went to my hair salon and got haircuts together with my stylist. We spent a few hours at Glenwood Gardens/Highfield Discovery one day, too...Corinne's pick. It's helped me realize that I/we need to be more mindful of getting C out by herself, and the other girls, as well. Our school schedule is going to change our routine quite a bit since C was assigned to afternoon kindergarten, but I actually think the shake-up will be refreshing and a good change for all of us. I'm looking forward to a great school year for all three girls.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

A girl always wants to look her best on the first day of school - good idea, Mom!