Thursday, December 26, 2013

Dancers





Ellen and Sophie are taking dance class this year and they love it. (Never mind that it makes our Wednesdays an absolute crazy mess!) You'll have to look very closely, I realize, to find the girls in the top two pictures... Sophie is front/left/in a pink leotard. Ellen is front/right in a black leotard (there is a little girl between them). In the bottom picture Corinne is in the black leotard, white tights, front row. And I know I am a biased parent, but many people have told me what I've secretly thought for the last year and a half (since C started dance class), that Corinne has a grace and natural instinct/ability as she dances. She does love to dance and we're encouraging her to stick with it since it brings her so much joy. It will be interesting to hear her reaction when we break the news that we've also signed her up for spring soccer. Yikes.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I am looking forward to seeing all three girls perform in the Spring! And, you are correct, Corinne is very graceful.

Aunt Marce said...

Yay! More dance classes! I agree -- C's dancing reflects grace, precision, and creativity, as well as her love of music. I think all three girls have some natural ability in this area. : )