Thursday, December 26, 2013
Showtime!
A few weeks ago I took the girls to see "The Day Before Christmas" at the Taft Theater in downtown Cincinnati. It was E & S's first trip to the Taft and they loved the show. We actually had 4 seats and yet somehow E and S each took part of my lap (I had one on each knee) and Corinne beside me! Ha. It's a good thing the shows are only one hour long because I don't think I could have handled that position for much longer. But we had a great time together and the girls still talk about the show, the songs, and the characters. It's a fantastic experience and such a quality theater company, I'm so thankful we've had the opportunity to be part of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoyed listening to Ellen and Sophie tell me the story. They really paid attention!
So glad they are all now theater-goers. Sounds like two more fans in the family.
Post a Comment