Corinne had 5 special friends over for her 7th birthday to make glass bead bracelets, decorate cupcakes, and eat dinner. She and I had gone to a special bead shop last week to pick out the beads and charms together. And C's friends were such sweet, delightful girls. Corinne was an awesome hostess and friend and the party was a big success! My sisters were a terrific help and it was really fun to have them here to be a part of her birthday celebration. I know she'll always remember it - what great memories. And seven years old? Crazy. C is growing up into a beautiful girl, inside and out. We are so thankful for her every day!
1 comment:
A very special day and party to celebrate a very special girl. She is so grown-up these days, but just as sweet as ever! I just love her so much and enjoy watching her grow and blossom.
Post a Comment