For those of you who read the last post, we received good news today about our baby's health and growth! After some worrisome news at our last appointment that I was measuring significantly smaller than where I should have been, we had an ultrasound today which confirmed that our baby is strong, healthy, and growing well. When they took her measurements today they matched up exactly with her due date of December 29th! A rarity, we were told! Now, if only we could get her to actually come on that date...
We are thankful to so many of you who were praying for us and for our little girl over the last two weeks! God is good!
Oh, and to also comment on the dream I shared in the last post...the doctors are estimating her weight to be 4 pounds, 5 ounces right now. Thankfully, that is a long way off from the 20 pound baby I dreamt about!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment