Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bliss!

Aunt Marcey experienced a little bit of heaven on earth while helping with Corinne this past week.


6 comments:

Betsy said...

Marce--

You were a HUGE help! Brett and I were able to get some much needed sleep and regain some sanity, too. THANK YOU SO MUCH. But, besides the help, we enjoyed being with you. I wish you lived in town so we could hang out like that more often.

Corinne misses you!

Anonymous said...

I really loved helping you, Brett, and Corinne. Brett was so thoughtful to get dinner for us on the 31st, though thanks are unnecessary.

And I miss Corinne already (and, yes, you and Brett too)! But there's a picture of her on my desk at work ... in a frame, no less, so that I can look at her often. Putting that picture in a frame was the first thing I did when I sat down at my desk. (Don't tell the Judge, though! Ha ha.) It's the one of her in her pumpkin seat.

When I got home last night, I talked to Aunt Laura and gave her the hour-by-hour account of my night at your house so that she could hear all about Corinne, her funny faces, her great head of hair, and her big stinky poops!

I will be in Cincinnati again soon and look forward to spending time with all of you then.

Have a good day, and be sure to take care of yourself with food, sleep whenever you can get it, and a feeding plan that gives you a break when you need it. Corinne needs you to be happy and healthy as much as anything else.

Anonymous said...

I think Aunt-hood looks AMAZING on Marcey! Congrats Betsy - I feel like I know you. Corinne is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

P.S. -- I meant to say that I also think it would be lots of fun to live near you (and Laura, too! Can I be in two places at once?!) so that we could hang out together.

Anonymous said...

I would love to live near you guys! How do we make that work?

Anyhow...What a cute picture. Corinne looks so small in your arms. I've also been showing her off to my friends via both blogs and taking compliments. Most common compliment: "What a pretty name".

Looking forward to lending a hand in a couple weeks and hanging out with Betsy & Corinne & Brett.

Anonymous said...

Laura, you could move back to Cincinnati. Marce - you are in TN right now - that isn't too far away

Betsy - how is Lily adjusting to the addition? Is she willing to share her room?

Anna