Thursday, January 3, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl














Don't these pictures speak for themselves?! Precious. Brett is an amazing daddy. I love you, babe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're a natural, Brett! Can't wait to meet Corinne and hear all about your first few weeks together.

Anonymous said...

I like watching Brett and Corinne together, too. He's a natural with her, and an expert swaddler. I can tell that they're going to be good buddies.

Anonymous said...

Being Daddy's Little Girl is a pretty great thing I say from experience. She is a lucky girl. I've no doubt Brett will be a great dad.


P.S. Boy, she is little!!

Anonymous said...

Laura and Betsy -- I wonder if we should warn Brett that having a daughter means he'll one day find himself having his hair done by Corinne and very likely wearing a bow in his hair. One of my favorite pictures is of Betsy standing behind Dad doing his hair, and he's got a ribbon tied in a bow around his head!

Anonymous said...

Having seen Brett "in action" on several occasions, I can attest that Brett is terrific with Corinne and already a GREAT Daddy!
Love, Grammy