Even though I've been dealing with a painful infection called mastitis, when Corinne snuggles up to me and falls asleep it's the best feeling ever! I love it! (Plus it means that I can sneak in a nap, too!)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love, love, love this photograph and the two people in it.
Just look at those two peas in a pod! When I look at this picture, I see a cartoon thought-bubble above Corinne's sleeping head that says: "I love napping with my mommy. Whenever I do, I have very sweet dreams."
3 comments:
I love, love, love this photograph and the two people in it.
Just look at those two peas in a pod! When I look at this picture, I see a cartoon thought-bubble above Corinne's sleeping head that says: "I love napping with my mommy. Whenever I do, I have very sweet dreams."
What a sweet picture and special moment!
Betsy, I'm sorry to hear about your matitis. I know how difficult it can be. Hang in there, this too shall pass
Post a Comment