Saturday, January 19, 2008

Raise Your Hand!




Do you notice a pattern in these pictures? Corinne loves to have her arms up and free any chance she gets!! (This makes it tough to do a really good "swaddle")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like Corinne has discovered her arms and is showing them off! And, jeez, the kid's a champion napper ...

I like seeing her stretched out instead of all scrunched up. And look at those fists! Is she still poking herself in the face? She was doing that when I saw her a few weeks ago. I don't think she realized that the thing that was poking her was her very own first or finger! Pretty funny. Maybe she'll figure that out now.

I especially like the picture in which she's missing a sock. I love you, Corinne, and I can't wait to see you in a week!

Anonymous said...

Grandma said she is expecting Corinne will talk with her hands given how much she moves her arms around and manages to get them out of the super swaddle that Brett puts on her.

Do you think talking with your hands might be genetic? I do it. Mom does it. Betsy, Do you and Marcey talk with your hands?