Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Brett!

Corinne and I would like to wish you a Happy Father's Day! You are truly an incredible father and we are both blessed by you. You love and care for us so completely and give of yourself on a daily basis, despite all of the things and people who also demand your time. We know that you have made us first priority, and for that we are thankful. We love you, Brett (Daddy)!

3 comments:

Aunt Marcey said...

Happy Father's Day, Brett!

Every day -- but especially today on your first Father's Day -- I am proud to have you as my brother-in-law. It means so much to me that you are such an amazing husband to Betsy and such a wonderful father to Corinne. You and Bets have created a great family together and one of my favorite things is to spend time with all of you.

Anonymous said...

Daddy and his girl are an unbeatable combination! Your sweet family is a blessing to me and I am most grateful for the great daddy and wonderful husband that you are, Brett!

Lots of love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Daddy and his girl are an unbeatable combination! Your sweet family is a blessing to me and I am most grateful for the great daddy and wonderful husband that you are, Brett!

Lots of love, Grammy