Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Corinne's Half Birthday Celebration






These pictures read like a comic strip, don't they? My mom came over to give Corinne her half birthday present on Thursday and you can see that Corinne was way more interested in the wrapping paper and ribbon than the actual present...and thank goodness!! It's a noisy ball, which happens to sing, light up, and move all on its own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those are may be the cutest pictures yet of Corinne! What a sweetie pie.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Grammy really went all-out with the fancy wrapping! And it looks like that was a highlight of the celebration. Corinne seems to know just what to do with the wrapping and ribbons (place in mouth), but less sure about the cool ball. I'm sure she'll figure it out soon -- it looks like so much fun.

All in all, I'd say that Corinne's first half-birthday was a success.

Anonymous said...

Betsy, I think it's so cute that Corinne is letting you do things with her hair! I love her smile in the first picture, too. Precious!
Love,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Betsy,

You do a GREAT job with the blog. And though I don't say HI near often enough, know that I am reading it and enjoying every moment. AND downloading all the pictures to my own computer :) :) :)

Though we are far away from each other it really makes me feel close to you. Thanks!

Love ya lots!

...geri