
We went to the doc today for Corinne's 6 month -- make that 6 1/2 month -- appointment. She was delightful as the nurse, and then the doctor, checked her out! (Nothing like some good crinkly sounding paper to sit and lay on up on the examining table. Not only does it sound cool, but it tears so easily that one can put it in the mouth, too!) But then came the shots...same result as always on that. Tears, crying, and more tears and crying...and 4 neat bandaids when it was all over. Anyway, here are Corinne's latest stats for those who find it half as interesting as I do:
Length: 27 in. -- 90th percentile
Weight: 16.2 lbs -- 50th percentile
Head circumference: 41.7 -- 25th percentile
3 comments:
Corinne gets better ALL the time. bigger, smarter, cuter, sweeter. I would say Corinne is in the 98% percentile in every respect.
This an especially good week for Grammy - I get to babysit three times!
Love, Grammy
What an adorable little niece I have! Lucky me!!
What a frickin cute picture! Wow, I hope my kids come even close to that cute someday! :)
Post a Comment