Corinne was born 11 months ago today, and perhaps the only thing more significant than that is that now we are officially counting down to her FIRST birthday!

Here is our sweet girl after having opened the desk drawer to find...a piece of candy! It is so amazing to me that Corinne knows the difference between toys, plain old inatimate objects, and food--even if she has no idea what the food is and has never seen it before she has some kind of radar that lets her know when she comes across something edible! And then she immediately wants it. Case in point: this picture. How did she know this was a piece of candy? The funny part: she's trying to eat it, even with the wrapper. Whew--that's a good thing--we'll be holding off on candy for as long as possible. Mostly because I have the worst sweet tooth on the planet, I'm sure, and if she inherited that then we're definitely in trouble.
Things Corinne is into:
throwing her socks out of her crib after naps
avocado and banana
climbing the steps
pointing to eyes: animals', people's, anything that has them!
walking her lion
reading her books
bath time
doll baby
the phone
playing at, around, and in (!) the dishwasher
crossing her legs
smiling for the camera
sucking her thumb while twirling her hair
eating her barettes
laying on, hugging, and "kissing" her teddy bear
crawling up onto the dining room table from the chair
5 comments:
That is our girl to a "T" for terrific!
Love you bunches, Grammy
Betsy,
WOW! Almost one year old, what a milestone!! I got to chat with your mom yesterday and most of the converstaion was about you! I am so glad that you are doing so well and that life is treating you so nicely. You are an amazing mom and Corinne is very lucky to have you for a mommy.
Blessing on this Thanksgiving day. Wish I could be with you, but know that I love you bunches!
...geri
Can't believe you are almost a year old. Where has the time gone. Looking forward to seeing you soon Aunt Pat
I want to see Corinne twirl her hair while sucking her thumb. All of those things sound pretty cute.
I loved spending some time with Corinne this weekend and got to see her do some of these things. She is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment