Friday, December 5, 2008

Corinne's Friend, Baby Gwyn

Corinne met her new friend, Gwyn, the other night when we went to visit new parents Ryan and Lauren! Gwyn was born on November 21st and so this picture captures about a year's worth of growth by showing newborn to (almost) one year old between the two girls. Wow! Ryan and Lauren have so much to look forward to!! They are already awesome parents and little Gwyn is a very lucky girl. I can't wait for Corinne and Gwyn to be playmates...I wonder what kind of mischief they'll stir up together?!? Or maybe it's the parents who will do that...?

1 comment:

The McClains said...

It was so great to meet my new friend, Corinne! I have a feeling that we are going to be great friends! I hope Corinne is feeling better. Mommy & I can't wait to hang out again soon! Love, Gwyn McClain