I'm in Moorea working on my suntan, finding some peace and relaxing. I rented a scooter today and then climbed to the Mt Belvedere lookout in order to celeberate your birthday. Here's to you (and your mom & me too) for making it to this day. What a year!! One year down and a lifetime of good adventures to go.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wow, you have certainly changed just a wee bit from a year ago :) I can't wait to read all your adventures leading up to your 2nd birthday!!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Corrine Love Aunt Pat
Happy Birthday Corrine
Love Anna
Happy Birthday, Corinne! I love you very much.
Happy Birthday Corrine. It's been fun to watch you grow up this last year. :)
Corinne,
Wishing you a very special first birthday!
Love, Mike, Megan, and Luke
Happy Birthday Corinne! Here's to many more wonderful years!
Happy Birthday, Corinne!
Hi Corinne,
I'm in Moorea working on my suntan, finding some peace and relaxing. I rented a scooter today and then climbed to the Mt Belvedere lookout in order to celeberate your birthday. Here's to you (and your mom & me too) for making it to this day. What a year!! One year down and a lifetime of good adventures to go.
Love,
Aunt Laura
Corinne, Happy Birthday! I hope you had fun celebrating! Lots of love, Susan
Corinne,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wow, you have certainly changed just a wee bit from a year ago :) I can't wait to read all your adventures leading up to your 2nd birthday!!
I love you.
Aunt Geri
Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!!! We look forward to sharing another year of milestones w/you!
Post a Comment