
Corinne handled her hat surprisingly well, I thought. Her only venture out this weekend was to Target with her daddy since she's not been feeling well. Of course I made her wear a hat to cover her ears, and here she is getting ready to go. Lilly is in the background and I can only imagine what she's thinking...she's not even supposed to be on the table (!) but she probably figured it might be a good show with this funny pink thing on Corinne's head.
3 comments:
Very cute. And good thinking, Mom. Cover those ears!
Ah, poor Lilly. She doesn't even get negative attention these days because Betsy and Brett are busy taking pictures of Corinne in her funky hat.
I can hear Corinne now! When she gets to be 16, Corinne will be giving you a hard time for making her look funny when she was little by wearing this silly hat. However, I think Corinne is adorable as usual.
Cat? what cat? is there a cat at your house?
Love, Grammy
What a fashion statement!! I think Mom and Dad should get matching ones :)
Post a Comment