We pray blessings and peace for you and your family this holiday season and the whole year through. May you experience the gift of Christ in a new and profound way this Christmas!
Merry Christmas to three of my favorite people in the whole world! I had a great time hanging out with you on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Anyone up for another game of euchre (as long as we don't put Jeanne/Mom and Brett on the same team)?
5 comments:
Merry Christmas, Schatzes. Lots of love!
Merry Christmas to all of you. May Jesus shower you with his many blessings.
Such a sweet family! You guys are a blessing to many and especially to Grammy.
I love you three a whole big bunch!
Merry Christmas!!Love Grandma
Merry Christmas to three of my favorite people in the whole world! I had a great time hanging out with you on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Anyone up for another game of euchre (as long as we don't put Jeanne/Mom and Brett on the same team)?
Post a Comment