Monday, December 22, 2008

For Aunt Laura

Before you leave for the tropical sun of Moorea, this picture is for you. It's the official "twirling-of- the-hair-while-sucking-the-thumb" picture that you said you wanted to see! I love you! Have a wonderful trip and know that we are all thinking of you and praying for you as you close out the last year and look ahead to a brand new one, sure to be filled with many great new blessings, adventures, memories, and thrills...Jer. 29:11

3 comments:

geri said...

First off the picuture is GREAT! I am sure there is a picutre of me some place doing that (I do it all the time!) I just hope I don't have my thumb in my mouth :) :) :)

As for Laura - yes here is 2009! May the start of a new chapter in your life bring many blessings, lots of smiles and bunches of fun adventures!

...geri

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such a cute picture (and I really think she looks like a Grigsby Girl).

Mostly I just want to say, Thank you!! How wonderful that you posted a picture just for me. That means so much to me. Know that I'll be thinking of you all while I'm in the South Pacific.

I love you,
Laura xoxo

Anonymous said...

That's our sweet girl. Can't wait to see you soon, Dumplin'!