Saturday, March 7, 2009
The Great Outdoors
Even though Corinne has been walking for a while now, the weather has not really permitted us to spend any time letting her explore outside using her new mode of transportation. However, this weekend we've had extremely warm weather--70's if you can believe it--and so Corinne finally got her chance to walk around outside. And she LOVED it! She discovered rocks, bark, twigs, grass, mud, leaves, and more. She showed no fear at walking as fast as she could in any direction she could. It was a blast to watch her go! (Too bad we couldn't get her to come in without tears--she liked it so much that even mealtime didn't motivate her to join us inside!) I have a feeling we will be spending lots of time outdoors as spring and summer arrive, and I'm pretty sure that I'm just as excited as she is!
The uneven sidewalks didn't even slow her down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. I see that Miss Corinne is very independant and does not need to hold Daddy's hand. No doubt she will be a big help when Mommy and Daddy are doing yard work too.
Love, Grammy
Isn't she cute? Looks like Corinne enjoyed her little taste of freedom! I bet she'll love going to the park and playground this spring and summer ... and helping Daddy with yard work, as Grammy suggested. Of course, I'll advise her to negotiate a raise in her allowance in connection with that. : )
How fun! Glad to know you had spring - we had winter, 4 more inches of snow :)
...geri
Too cute! What a fun stage. Little C. is as cute as they come. Hope to see the two of you soon!
Corinne, I love the outdoors too! Hoping we will spend lots of time outside exploring together in CA as well as Cinti.
Love,
Aunt Laura
What a a great picture Corinne and Daddy for a walk. What treasured memories.
Aunt Pat
Post a Comment