Saturday, May 9, 2009
Butterflies
Once again we went to the annual Butterfly Exhibit at Krohn Conservatory, and this year we took my mom. She *loves* butterflies for their beauty and spiritual significance and we thought it would be a nice way to celebrate Mother's Day weekend. Grammy even got a butterfly to land on her finger! Look closely in the photos and you just might spot it. Corinne loved watching the gorgeous butterflies and was quite taken with the people watching, too (no surprise there)! We even managed to get a family photo...along with lots of strangers for background:) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey, cute pictures as always. Are those new shoes Corinne is wearing?
OMG - she is so adorable. I can't wait to see her again. She has grown so much since I met her. Hope your Mother's Day is GREAT!
Today was my mommy's special day. I don't know exactly what today is called, but everyone kept telling mommy how pretty she is and how thankful they are for her. All I know is that I love her soooooo much because she always hugs me and loves me and takes care of me. She also plays with me and makes me snacks, even when she is tired. I also know that my daddy married waaaayyyyy up when he married mommy. I love you mommy - Corinne.
For all those of you who know Bets, you know how giving she is of her time, energy, and heart. I know of so many things about Bets for which I am so thankful, but rather than listing all of them here (there is not enough room), I will just say that one of the most important things to me is that I trust her in all things relating to Corinne. It gives me such joy and peace to know that everything Bets does is the best for Corinne. Since I want Corinne to have the best of everything, and I know that Bets gives that to her, that gives me great joy and peace.
Corinne is right - I married way up, and I'm so glad I did.
Happy Mother's Day, Betsy.
Brett
What a fun day! I especially like the beautiful family photo and the cute picture of Corinne with Grammy.
I agree with Corinne and Brett that Betsy is an amazing mom. The results of her hard work are clear.
Love,
Aunt Marcey
P.S.: The pink sandals are especially cute, and I can see Corinne's new teeth coming in! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
I enjoy looking at these pictures of the butterfly show daily, sometimes twice a day. They are almost as good as being there, which was terrific! It was such fun to be with Corinne and mommy and daddy. These photos caputure Corinne to a T. You guys are a great family and a total joy to Grammy! Thanks for a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.
Nice job, Brett. Like the posts, and concur you totally lucked out with Bets. Jackpot, man.
- Laura xo
Post a Comment