Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Personality

Corinne has gone back to the stairs for entertainment (and exercise?) lately. She loves to come down the stairs now and also loves to walk up and down on her two feet like we do (as opposed to crawling). The other day I took a few pictures as her personality was coming through. In the way of updates she has tons more words. Noteworthy are "turtle" and "elbow" and "pop-pop" (Grandpa) and she has begun to also say "no". Yikes! Most of the time it's a sweet "no" but let there be no doubt: her emotions can be strong these days and she'll catch us off guard at times. A true toddler! Little C also has 4 new teeth to add to her existing 4, and more on the way. Life with Corinne is a gift every day!


3 comments:

Pat said...

looks like she has master the stairs. Aunt Pat

aunt laura said...

Super cute expressions! I heard the personality in the background on the phone today. She is turning into a kid right before our eyes.

aunt marcey said...

Oh my! Look at all those cute faces she's making. I got a full update from Grammy on Thursday night's activities. I just love hearing about Corinne's adventures.

I'm especially impressed with all the words. Grammy says Corinne can say "raspberry"! It must be so fun to hear her talking. I can't wait to see for myself in a few weeks.