Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Senior Pictures

Corinne loves to stand in our window seat and sit on the window sills to look for birds and listen for "tweets". So I took a few pictures of her and had to laugh because they kind of remind me of the cheesy senior pictures we've all been a part of. See if you agree...but know that none of these were posed. The classic pose--arm resting on the sill. (For my senior pictures, I believe I had to rest my arm on a '96. Ugh!)
The serious pose...similar to the shot where I had to lean against a tree and pretend to pensively kick a leaf (or something like that).
The happy pose, caught doing something true to personality, ie. clapping hands
And everyone's favorite senior picture pose--looking over the shoulder.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

These are too funny. I do remember those poses!
Mary

Linnea (Johnson) Bergstrom said...

absolutely adorable!

aunt laura said...

Just wait 'til those senior pictures!

aunt marcey said...

Corinne, you are quite photogenic in any pose!

The McClains said...

Very cute! And, yes, very senior photoish. ;-)