No, Corinne did not grow a beard :) Don't you know that when you're sick (currently with a double ear infection) you get special treats? Like oreo cookies! Wait a minute...Corinne doesn't look that sick...Hmm.
2 comments:
aunt marcey
said...
That's right: Little girls who aren't feeling well get special treats. Mom always gave us lots of TLC and loosened the rules when we were sick. And Oreos are a great antidote to just about anything! (Too bad Grammy wasn't there to see Corinne eating parent-sanctioned Oreos!) I hope that Little C is starting to feel better.
2 comments:
That's right: Little girls who aren't feeling well get special treats. Mom always gave us lots of TLC and loosened the rules when we were sick. And Oreos are a great antidote to just about anything! (Too bad Grammy wasn't there to see Corinne eating parent-sanctioned Oreos!) I hope that Little C is starting to feel better.
Lots of Love,
Aunt Marcey
Absolutely, when sick special treats and lots of TLC are definitely needed! At least that was my philosophy when you girls were not feeling well.
Lucky for you that I live on the other side of town and am still working or I would have been by to see our little sweetie.
Glad Corinne is feeling better. Lots of love, Grammy
Post a Comment