
Corinne has discovered crayons, and loves to take them out of the bag and put them back in (mostly). Every once in a while she'll make a few stray marks with them on paper, but it's not the main attraction right now. We used to have them in the box they came in, but she destroyed that very quickly with the game I mentioned above (take them out, put them in). Apparently she was also very curious about how they tasted (who can blame her, right? with all the bright colors!) I was on the phone with my dad when I spotted some blue/green teeth and a blue/green crayon missing its tip. Yikes! I had to go in after the crayon and did manage to get it from her mouth (don't worry, readers). This ordeal did spark an idea for me, though, and I'm surprised no one has done it yet. Crayola crayons are washable--why not make them edible?!?
4 comments:
When I was at the house last week, Corinne took the crayons out of the bag and put them back in several times. I drew some little pictures for her, but Corinne was more interested in her in/out game.
love, Grammy
Hooray crayons!!
I am so happy to see them. I'm sure drawing will follow sooner or later. No reason to rush - enjoy the taking them out, putting them in the bag and tasting too as long as you spit them out.
I LOVE crayons. I especially liked picking just the right shade and experimenting with different colors. I bet Corinne will too one day, and I'm sure that eventually she'll starting creating beautiful pictures with them. For now, I think it's pretty cute that she has created her own crayon game. (The episode of taste-testing the crayons is funny ... but only because Mommy was quick to fish out the crayon piece!)
I love how the crayons look scattered around. Nice composition in these photos. Not to mention how cute Little C is.
Post a Comment