Sunday, April 4, 2010
Easter Dress
What is it with little girls and dresses? Corinne has been dying to wear her Easter dress since we got it. We have put it on several times this week in anticipation of wearing it on Easter. She calls it her "pretty dress" and says that "it's beautiful". And we would have to agree, she looked darling in it today (our completely unbiased opinion, of course:)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like a very cool dress. I remember getting a new dress (& shoes) for Easter and how much I looked forward to it too.
Corinne is right -- this is a very pretty dress. (She has such great taste in fashion already : ). It is just perfect for our blue-eyed girl.
Like Aunt Laura said, getting an Easter dress and shoes was exciting and something I anticipated for months! I always carefully picked out the dress and new sandals.
Post a Comment