Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stalling for Time

The other day Corinne and I had to make a quick shopping trip before heading downtown for lunch with Brett. However, we ended up with lots of time to kill between the two. What to do when I need to sit and rest? Two things that did the trick: 1) let Little C run up and down the cement ramp at the shopping center until worn out and 2) open up Mommy's purse! Lots of fun things in there! Sunglasses, lip gloss, etc.

4 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

She's a doll!

aunt marce said...

Corinne looks awesome in the sunglasses. V fashionable.

Mimi said...

Great pics and I think that Corinne looks like Betsy in the bottom one with the sunglasses on top of her head.

aunt laura said...

The rule at Raphael House is that when the kids go up to the roof they run ten laps before they get the bikes & other toys out. That takes the edge off of their pent up energy. Brilliant.