
Corinne is at a sweet age. She regularly tells me, "I love you, Mommy" and just today at lunch she said, "You're a good mommy". She says the same kinds of things to Brett, too, and we love that she can communicate her affection with words as well as actions. Hopefully she will love her baby sisters, too! And as for an update on them, I've begun to dilate but still have not had any contractions. So, it's the waiting game. I can tell you that we are ready--and I am very "done" carrying these two girls! We've passed the official 37 week milestone and I feel like that is more than adequate to carry twins. So let's get on with it!
6 comments:
That first picture is sweet indeed. You are a good mommy (& Brett a good daddy); how cool that she said so!
That is so sweet! I agree with Laura you are great parents.
I can't wait to meet the twins.
Anna Z
Ikeep checking every day for updates. Little C will be a great big sis and you two are great parents. Just waiting for the news of the girls arrival.
Sweet pictures of a very sweet little girl, much like her mommy and daddy! I agree with Corinne, she has a good mommy and a good daddy, the best.
What a beautiful girl and sweet is exactly right! The parenting accolades are so nice. And so true. I have no doubt the twins will be the beneficiaries of Corinne's sweetness, too.
Love you, Bets, and I am also eagerly awaiting news ...
Marce
She looks so much like you, Betsy! Thanks for the update. I've been checking in often...
Post a Comment