
Corinne now knows the truth: what she previously thought was just a "music truck" is really the ice cream truck! And how fun it was to watch her experience the ice cream truck come down our street. We literally saw some of the boys who live down the street race out of their house--one in just socks--to make sure they caught the truck before it moved on. But no worries, we held it up for them! And the best part, the truck has been back most nights due to the high volume of eager children on our street! (Okay, eager parents, too!) I say it's still summer as long as the ice cream truck is around!
4 comments:
Whoever thought of a musical ice cream truck desrves a medal for the fun and enjoyment that the truck brings to kids of all ages (like Daddy).
I can hear Corinne now explaining the significance of the music truck and eating all of supper to her sisters Sophie and Ellen next summer.
So glad to see that you are back up and running with the blog! I've missed your regular posts. I also like the "music truck" explanation. I know that Gwyn will soon realize the significance of the ice cream truck and then we will be in trouble! :)
Music truck! That is hilarious. Nothing says summer & childhood like ice cream trucks & lemonade stands.
Hilarious! I can't believe you let the truth come out so soon.
Has daddy taught Corinne the "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!" song?
Post a Comment