Monday, October 18, 2010

10.16.10 Mom & Bill

My mom got married on Saturday to Bill Payne and it was a beautiful day for a wonderful couple! Needless to say, we are still recovering here...it's been a very busy couple of days and a whirlwind weekend with wedding events going on each day. But what a great celebration! (More pictures to come...when I get time to sort through them : )

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks for the post, Bets.

It was a wonderful day, special wedding ceremony and a terrific party! Enjoyed so much Corinne and all the little ones dancing. I was humbled, touched and blessed by the kind words that you kids shared when you "toasted" us. Little wonder that I am proud to be your Mom.

Aunt Marce said...

It was a great time and fun to see everyone gathering for the celebration! I enjoyed seeing so many people I had not seen in many years, but especially seeing the people I see most often. : )

Julie Thompson said...

Your mom looks so great in that photo. I love keeping up on your family after all these years.
Jules

Golf Girl said...

Congrats Aunt Jean!! It was a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!! Betsy & Marce I loved your toast and seeing you.

Anna

Mr. Bill (aka EW) said...

Jeanne and I love to look at the blog. The photo at the wedding surely makes us look the very best possible, Thanks!