
We just replaced our lawn and so it's been a part time job to keep it well watered and looking good lately. Over the weekend we did a little raking in some of the beds, before Brett got out the leaf blower for the heavy-duty stuff. Corinne asked to help rake, and actually didn't do a bad job! When she tired of that she did a little tree climbing, too!
2 comments:
That rake must be 3 times taller than Corinne is! I am not surprised to see that Corinne is a great helper. Looks like a lot of fun. I wonder if there were enough leaves to jump in. If not, maybe by the time Aunt Marce visits for Thanksgiving there will be lots more leaves to play in.
And what were Ellen and Sophie doing all this time? Sweeping up the sidewalk? : )
I love the picture of her in the tree!
Post a Comment