Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Similar?

People have been telling us more and more lately that they think Ellen and Soph are looking so alike these days. And this is one of the very rare occasions that they happen to be wearing the exact same outfit...so it's the perfect opportunity to see if you can tell them apart. (I'll put the answer in the comments section : )

8 comments:

Betsy said...

L: Sophie
R: Ellen

The McClains said...

Oh my gosh - they look SO MUCH ALIKE!!! I got the quiz wrong. Ha! You probably don't see it because you are with them everyday but, to me, they look more and more identical every day! :)

aunt laura said...

I'm surprised I got it right! E & S look a lot alike. And they are so smiley.

Aunt Marce said...

Wow -- In this photo they really do look so much alike! But, I'm glad to say, I got it right. (Whew!) They look so beautiful and sweet and happy, Bets! And they are getting so big.

The Brooks Family said...

Holy Cow!...They look so much alike! I can't believe it!

The Brooks Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

They do look so much alike. It was so good to see them two weeks in a row. They are just too cute.

Anonymous said...

They are looking a lot alike in this picture and if I didn't see they together I don't think I would have guess who was who correctly!