Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sisters Weekend


Sun. Sand. Relaxing!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the pictures, B. And thanks to you & Marcey for meeting me in Miami. I had a great time. Next time let's stay longer. xo

Laura said...

Thanks for the pictures, B. And thanks to you & Marcey for meeting me in Miami. I had a great time. Next time let's stay longer. xo

Amy Samad said...

Lookin' good girls! Sounds like you had a great trip!

Aunt Marce said...

Great photos and excellent summary of the weekend! I had a great time soaking up the sun, warmth, and sister time. Thanks, Laura, for letting us tag along.

P.S.: I hope the return to your usual busy routine was not too much of a shock, Bets!

The McClains said...

Glad you had a great vacation!!! And look at all those nice abs ... good genes in the Grigsby family. :)