Ellen and Sophie are interacting more these days and it's a lot of fun when they do. Actually I have been surprised that it hasn't been more by this point, but I'm sure every set of twins is different. I think I've mentioned before that their personalities are really different, too. Ellen is my calm studious one. Sophie is our squeaky extravert. Both are doing so great! One interesting fact: while they both got their first tooth within just a few weeks of one another, Ellen got the bottom left while Sophie got the bottom right--this is called a "mirror image". I read a long time ago that with identicals this is a given, but we have had a pretty strong feeling all along that they are fraternal twins. So I'm looking forward to re-visiting my source on this twin tidbit.
3 comments:
Mimi
said...
Precious moments captured on camera and so many more to come!
PS In the last photo, Sophie looks exactly like Betsy at that age!
3 comments:
Precious moments captured on camera and so many more to come!
PS In the last photo, Sophie looks exactly like Betsy at that age!
It looks like they are having fun. The twin-ness is fascinating.
This is too cute! I love seeing Ellen and Soph re-discovering each other and can't wait to see their relationship develop.
I agree with Mimi: Sophie is the spitting image of Bets!
Post a Comment